Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandparents Again....Yeah!!!!!!

Some good news that we are going to be grandparents again and this time it will be a grandson!
We enjoy our beautiful, smart, talented, and charming granddaughter Kendall so much and are overjoyed to be adding to the family, but when all is said and done, granddaughter, grandson...did not matter!  Each little person is unique and we were so excited to accept whatever God chose to add to the clan!  
Ken and I both grew up in a family with two girls and two boys and we have one of each, so I am really comfortable with the little guy coming along and am looking forward to shopping on the blue side of the aisle and in the car section, too.  I am loving all of this Princess stuff being a lifelong Disney fan as Kendall is a little diva and loves flip flops like me, but have had some experiences with cities of blocks and roads all over the house so I am ready for this time, too!  
I know I will miss seeing the little one often as I did Kendall as a newborn, because I would stop by on my way home from school several times a week....not happening here, but just glad they are only an hour away....well, that doesn't always help either.  We have been having a terrible time trying to get together to celebrate April 1 and April 2 birthdays for Ken and Chris due to travel and illness.  Hoping for this Saturday, before the Easter basket stuff goes stale and all that, too, as we are still hanging on to that stuff for Kendall!
~clg~  

1 comment:

  1. We're excited about shopping the blue aisles, too! It's going to be fun to have a little boy in the group. :)

    ReplyDelete